👋 G'day. I am Emma, a b2b SaaS marketer based in Australia.
I spend my days working in Demand Generation at Outfit.io, an Aussie SaaS start up helping enterprise businesses scale their brands.
I'm also privileged to work with special clients on a freelance basis, covering a range of things from marketing strategy, go to market plans, copywriting and general operations and process development and improvement.
Prior to Outfit I worked at a b2b marketing agency where I started as a content writer and 5 years later left as the Client Strategy & Delivery lead. Before that I was a journalist (yes, really!) and prior to that I even did a stint teaching English in South Korea.
💻 Some freelance highlights:
- Helping my friend Tara launch her signature program 3 times and generating more than $1m in sales.
- Helping my mates' software development agency with their customer happiness process.
When I'm not working I'm a mum and wife, avid reader, a try-hard muay thai fighter and a total book nerd.
🤓 Some things I'm currently obsessed with:
- Marketing and sales everything, I love b2b marketing and sales and all the challenges and wins you get as a team. I'm very lucky to have a wonderful mentor who works with me fortnightly to improve. And a pretty great team and boss who facilitate everything I need to grow.
- Twitter. People are so clever. And funny. Far better than Instagram.
- Learning the Stockmarket - I've been teaching myself and it's exciting!
- Books on Mindset and business. Again. People are clever.
- Deep discussions with friends and family around the ups and downs of business.
- Founder blogs. Wow. What an honour that these people take time out of their day to share the good and the bad, and for free. Thank you for the learnings!